Based in Central London, you’ll be working for a global security company who specialise in providing integrated security systems for high end commercial and industrial environments. This is an NSI Gold accredited business who work with large, professional organisations.
You’ll be responsible for the service of security equipment including CCTV, access control and intruder alarms, in environments such as football stadiums, retail, universities and data centres.
· To service IP based CCTV, access control and intruder alarm systems.
· Liaise with clients and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site, resolving concerns and answering questions.
· Working within a team and independently – taking responsibility for work completion and being professional and reliable throughout.
· Assist with the call out rota.
· Travel throughout London as required.
· Optional overtime and nightshifts.
· Experience of servicing CCTV, access control and intruder alarms (such as Paxton, ACT, CEM, Pelco, Avigilon, Hikvision, Galaxy, Texecom).
· Relevant security industry product and manufacturer training qualifications/courses (desirable).
· Must be able to work independently.
· Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide range of people.
· Flexible and proactive approach to all given task.
· Driving licence and able to pass relevant security vetting.
£28,000 - £32,000 + overtime + call out