Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions detail how this Western Business Media Limited website (“the Website”) can be used.
Use of this Website and the services provided via it are conditional upon you accepting the following terms and conditions of use and you accept these terms and conditions on behalf of any third party on whose behalf you are using the Website.
- In these terms and conditions, “we” and “us” means Western Business Media Limited
Access to the Website and content
- We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website, but access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on the Website from time to time.
- We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Website has links. Third parties may have written content that is displayed as part of the Website but we do not necessarily share any opinions expressed in such content.
- The information provided by us on the Website is not in any way an invitation or recommendation to buy any products or services featured and you should seek appropriate independent advice.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property in the material contained in the Website, together with the website design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to us, our subsidiary companies or our, or their, licensors. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without our prior written permission. You may, however, download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
- All rights in Western Business Media Limited & websites are owned by us. Other product and company names and logos used on this Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners and all rights are acknowledged. The use of such names and logos on the Website should not be construed as an endorsement by us.
- This Website includes links to other internet sites. We make no representations or warranties about those sites, nor that the links work.
Exclusion of liability for third party suppliers’ goods and services.
- We will promote a number of suppliers on the Website and offer you the opportunity to buy goods and services from those suppliers through the Website. We can accept no liability for any goods or services provided by third party suppliers. Any goods or services that are not stated to be provided by us are provided by third parties over whom we do not have any control and you should satisfy yourself that you wish to purchase those goods or services before contracting with the supplier. The suppliers will be supplying on their own standard terms and conditions and you should check that you agree to those terms and conditions before placing an order.
Exclusions of liability
- We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Website is accurate and up to date and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them, however, we do not guarantee that the Website will be fault free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, terms and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy, completeness and suitability of any information contained on the Website.
- We do not give any warranty that the Website is free from viruses or anything else that may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the Internet, any liability we may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the Website, or from any use of the Website or reliance on the data transmitted using the Website, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or by our fraud.
- Subject to the liability which we accept in this section 6 and save where such liability cannot be excluded by law, we shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence), statutory duty or collaterally or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the Website for any damage or indirect or special loss, loss of profit, data, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation in each case even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such loss or damage and howsoever incurred.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- If we fail to enforce a right under this agreement, that failure will not prevent us from enforcing other rights, or the same type of right on a later occasion.
- We may assign or transfer our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions pursuant to a re-organisation or trade or share sale.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit.