Our client is a bespoke security provider, who works within a unique and niche market place and pride themselves on delivering first class customer service. We are looking for a dynamic, and enthusiastic individual with a productive drive to join their team.
The role has a wide and rewarding brief and will be just right for someone who wants to play a major part in a growing business.
· Installing CCTV and access control systems in a commercial environment.
· 1st & 2nd fix with some commissioning.
· Completing projects within time constraints and to a high standard.
· Working to specification and customer requests, commission and handover to the client.
· Working within a team and independently – taking responsibility for work completion and being professional and reliable throughout.
· Travelling to sites as required.
· Be comfortable working on large and small scale multi-disciplined projects as required.
· Previous experience of installing and ideally commissioning of CCTV and access control systems.
· Must be able to work independently.
· To be up to date in respect of new technologies and regulatory standards that are relevant to the installation process.
· The ability to manage several tasks at the same time.
· Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide range of people.
· Flexible and proactive approach to all given tasks.
c£35,000 - £42,000 + Travel Allowance
City of London - Zone 1 & 2