We are searching for a Senior Network Engineer who can implement and support network installations for our customers at levels 1, 2 and 3.
Working for an IT and CCTV security company based in the North East of England, we are looking for a talented individual who can work on their own or in a team supporting wide ranging and various major customers with differing systems.
The role is both varied and challenging, but rewarding to the successful candidate.
· Responding to customer network connectivity issues
· Installation and set up of routers/switches and VLANs
· Installation and support of Office 365
· Firewall set up and support
· Installation and support of Hyper V type solutions
Specific knowledge of Watchguard/Sophos/Barracuda Firewalls, Cisco/HP/ Extreme switches, Hyper V solutions and Siklu wireless networks would be useful.
The successful candidate should have a good analytical mind, an ability to learn new technologies quickly, have strong documentation skills and have good communication skills. The successful candidate will form part of a small but technical team for a company looking to expand.
· Salary £40k
· Generous Car allowance
· 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
· Work Pension