This leading Security Integrator based in Buckinghamshire, is now looking for an experienced Project Administrator/Coordinator to work within the projects team to support existing and upcoming integrated access control and IP CCTV projects.
As the Projects Coordinator you will support the key Project Managers on a variety of duties including deployment of a team of Technical Engineers, procurement, supply of equipment, logistics support, project documentation and client communication.
· To proactively support and assist the Operations and Project Managers.
· To be the focal point for communications between the company and the customer throughout the lifecycle of the project.
· Responsibility for the deployment of engineers and resources as required to best ensure the delivery of multiple, large-scale projects.
· Support during tenders and project documentation creation as well as maintaining the forecasting database.
· Knowledge of project bid/tendering/sales processes within the engineering sector.
· Experience in a similar role.
· Experience in dealing with major high value projects, ideally at multi-million-pound level.
· IT literacy, preferably in MS Office. Specifically, high level of knowledge in MS Excel would be beneficial.
£28K - £32K DOE + benefits