Warden Call, Nurse Call & CCTV Service Engineer – NW / SW & West London areas
A leading manufacturer and installation specialist of Fire & Security Systems, in the UK and Europe, is looking for a Security Systems Service Engineer to join them, as they expand their team.
A service-based role to cover areas on the west side of London and parts of Surrey and Berkshire will be also considered.
As the Service Engineer, you will provide service and maintenance to all security systems, mainly warden and nurse call systems with some CCTV tasks.
Training will be provided as some of their systems are quite niche and very rarely seen in the commercial marketplace.
The client will also consider all electrical / electronic biased engineers who may need additional training, providing they have good customer skills and a desire to succeed.
· Repair and maintenance of security systems, such as warden call, nurse call and CCTV
· Maintenance and repair of product software and alteration of system settings
· Ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with client service level agreement requirements and expectations in a timely manner, with client sign-off and all necessary photographic recording performed as required
· At least 7 years as an electrical engineer with nurse / warden call systems experience
· High level technical and electronic security skills
· Sound knowledge of the security industry
· Genuine interest in learning about new products and third-party lines
· Hardworking and keen to progress within the company based on your efforts
£32,000 - £35,000 basic with an OTE of £45,000 + call-out payments + fully expensed company vehicle + 33 days paid holiday + great benefits