This UK-based company are a well-established and highly successful security integrator working at an enterprise level with blue chip clients. They are now looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to work within the projects team to support integrated Access Control and IP CCTV projects.
As the Project Planner you will support the key Project Managers on a variety of duties including preparing comprehensive action plans, managing resources, timeframes and budgets, risk management, along with administrative duties, maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
- To proactively support and assist the Operations and Project Managers on electronic security integration projects throughout EMEA.
- To be the focal point for communications between the company and the customer during realisation with reference to building customer relations.
- Responsibility for the deployment of engineers and resources as required to best ensure the delivery of multiple, large-scale projects.
- Support on project documentation creation and raising invoices on completed work.
- Experience working within the electronic security industry would be highly beneficial but not a necessity.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator/Project Planner or similar role.
- Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- IT literacy, preferably in MS Office. Specifically, high level of knowledge in MS Excel would be beneficial.
c£35,000 + excellent benefits and employee perks.