Ideally based in South / South West area, this will be a mix of site and remote based work with some travel around the UK and overnight stays required.
Our client is looking for a full time Fire Risk Consultant to undertake compartmentation surveys on a high level and complex projects for the company.
· Conduct fire risk surveys and general fire safety consulting for a variety of premises including complex buildings and special risks.
· This role is supported by a project management and admin team - developing project briefs.
· Assist with customer account management where necessary.
· Perform validation, verification and QA of technical reports and process / resolve associated queries.
· Provide mentoring, coaching and technical support to both internal and external consultants as and when required.
· A relevant technical degree, preferably in fire engineering or a fire related discipline.
· At least 10 years’ experience, of which 5 must be in a senior fire safety / consulting advisory capacity.
· Ability to engage effectively with people internally and externally.
· A team player who can demonstrate a collaborative style of working that enhances business / project performance.
· Ability to lead by example and in manner consistent to the organisation policies, goals, and values.
· Ability to deliver projects to the required standard on time.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Up to £50K DOE
· Company car or allowance + expenses
· Private medical health care
· Free parking when onsite
· Use of on-site gym/pool facilities
· Flexible working policy