A forward thinking and nationally renowned Security and Communications company who are NSI Gold and BAFE accredited. They specialise in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems and manufacture specialist equipment. They work with a wide range of public and private sector businesses and have achieved a reputation for quality, care and reliability which is second to none.
Due to the company’s continued success, they are looking to expand their engineering team in the south and are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated multi-skilled field engineer, to provide and maintain a premium service to public and private sector customers.
· Servicing, commissioning and maintenance of fire alarm systems, access control, intruder alarm, CCTV and networking
· Complete the project within the time frame provided
· To ensure that the client is satisfied with the commissioning of the system prior to leaving site
· To communicate and build successful working relationships with clients and other employees
· Provide a premium service to clients at all time
· Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job reports through the company’s service system.
· Be able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge of fire, CCTV, access control and intruder systems
· Knowledge of networking and PABX systems an advantage
· Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues
· Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge
· Enterprise level system experience is highly advantageous (e.g. Gent, Morley, Advanced, C-Tec, Galaxy, Paxton, Salto, Genetec and Hikvision)
· 3 years’ experience in maintaining and repairing the above systems
£30,000 - £40,000 + door to door travel + excellent benefits