Security Service Walking Engineer London
You will be responsible for the servicing, fault finding and technical support on integrated IP CCTV, access control, intruder alarm and fire alarm systems for key enterprise/blue-chip clients throughout central London.
An excellent opportunity to join a genuine, top-tier security integrator who offer technical, high-end solutions to a range of global enterprise and blue-chip. The company have a highly skilled team and offer excellent in-house and external training and support.
· Servicing of integrated fire and security systems.
· Providing planned maintenance to key clients, mainly large sites.
· Liaising with clients as necessary and offering professional customer service.
· Offering support to the project and technical team where necessary.
· Working with the service desk team, including customer service and remote support engineers.
· Relevant experience of IP CCTV, access control, intruder alarm and fire alarm servicing.
· Any experience in higher-level systems would be highly desirable (e.g. Lenel, C-Cure, S2, Janus/Sateon, Cardax/Gallagher, CEM, Genetec, DVTel, Milestone, Avigilon, etc.), but training is provided.
· Professional, organised and dedicated.
£31000 - £36000 + OTE + Excellent Benefits