*No previous security experience required*
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in the security industry? Do you have a passion for technology and a desire to develop new skills?
Are you looking for training and full career development opportunities?
We're supporting a well-established security integrator who is looking for a Trainee Onsite Engineer. This will provide you with the opportunity to learn the security sector, increase your earning potential (overtime, travel time, etc.), and potentially drive a company vehicle.
As a trainee you can expect the following:
- Comprehensive theoretical and product training.
- Experience in installation, service, and maintenance of electronic security systems (CCTV, Access control, Door Entry, Intruder).
- You’ll receive a competitive salary plus benefits (overtime, travel time, company vehicle, pension, healthcare, etc).
- The role is permanently site based and working as part of a 4-man team to deliver to the high expectations of a client with a rapidly growing Data Centre portfolio.
- The role will include being involved in flexible working hours within the core hours of 08.00 – 17.30 Monday to Friday on site as part of the team.
- Similar experience, certifications, and/or transferrable skills earned from a relevant sector or degree are preferred. Electrical, mechanical, IT, telecommunications, aviation, automotive, plumbing, and any other practical or technical position are examples. Prior experience in the security field would be advantageous, but it is not required.
- Our client is particularly interested in those with a Military background and wanting to retrain as an engineer.
- You’ll also have previous customer-facing experience and good communication skills, as well as a desire to work in a technical industry and a practical hands-on role.
- You must have a clear criminal record and hold a full UK driving license.
- Equality Policy - Zitko is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
Location: Farnborough (Occasionally covering the Enfield/North London area)
Must be commutable to the Slough area.
Sounds good? Apply now!