You’ll be working for a global fire and security company who specialise in providing integrated fire and security systems in high end commercial and retail environments. This is an NSI Gold accredited business who work with large, professional organisations. They believe that on-going training and development is the secret to getting the best out if it’s staff, and builds a loyal, longstanding workforce.
Working alongside the Customer Services and Scheduling departments to provide customer and engineering support in a timely and efficient manner. This role requires shift working in line with the departments 24/7 operation.
- To provide technical support to end users and engineers both internally and externally.
- To ensure prompt and accurate processing of customer requests whether received by telephone, written correspondence and electronically via e-mail and web portals.
- To ensure prompt and accurate information is scheduled.
- To answer customer telephone calls ensuring internal customer service standards are met.
- To provide a positive experience for customers ensuring prompt and accurate information is captured.
- To provide support to the Service Scheduling Team when required.
- Implement and act in accordance with the organisation’s information security policies.
- Implement particular security processes or activities, as requested by management.
- Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organisation.
- Embrace new customers and technologies the company adopts.
- Candidate to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience across multiple disciplines, including intruder, CCTV, access control.
- Network/IP based product experience
- Customer focused and excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationship within the business and clients.
- Undertake BS7858 vetting.
2 days and 2 nights (12hr shifts) 4 days off
£25,000 - £35,000