This reputable Fire and Security specialist based in Gloucester are looking for an experienced senior
engineer with a background in service of both fire and security systems to manage a small but
growing service team. This a great opportunity for someone with an engineering background keen to
either get back into, or progress further into, more of a senior management role within a business.
- Supervision and hands-on service engineering across the Gloucestershire and Worcestershire area.
- The ability to provide technical support on both Fire and Security service engineering and small works projects.
- Management of a small team which will develop and grow.
- Ensure smooth running and efficient running of the engineering team.
- Evaluate processes and discuss improvements with the management team.
- Account management of customers which includes a range of high-end high value residential properties.
- 10 years plus of industry experience in both Fire and Security systems.
- Experience with systems to include Dahua, Hikvision, Texecom, Paxton, C-tec, Advanced, Morley.
- Experience of managing customers with excellent communication and client-facing skills.
- Experience in a senior management role.
- Good operational knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
£40k plus company car and other benefits including BUPA healthcare, phone and laptop.
Optional overtime and call out.