This integration specialist has a key customer which is a prestigious London building and they have a team of engineers as well as a contract manager and project managers working together to run the service and projects on the site. This role will be on the project side to ensure successful completion of projects. You will be responsible for the commissioning and project handover of CCTV, intruder and access control integration.
- To provide project support and commissioning of large-scale IP CCTV Systems, and Access Control Systems.
- Work as part of a team supporting the Gallagher integrated system that is in place.
- Work closely with other departments such as IT to ensure project delivery.
- Attend site meetings to discuss work allocation as well as meetings with the client as and where required.
- Experience in maintaining large Integrated Systems. Ideally Gallagher however training will be provided.
- 5 years+ security engineering experience.
- Systems experience with Pelco CCTV would be a bonus as well as Commend door entry systems.
- A broad knowledge and understanding of analogue & IP systems
- A strong team player and an excellent communicator is a must for this role.
Package: Up to £35,000 + train card, overtime, call out. £42k+OTE · 40 Hrs a week (9am-5pm) · 25 Days holiday.