We are working with a well-known, established and successful electronic security company who are looking to add an experienced Service Helpdesk Manager to their team in Westbrook, Warrington.
This is a brand new-role and will predominantly be office based, leading a team of 5 operatives. You do not need experience in electronic security for this role but previous experience in a similar position is vital.
- The management of the helpdesk and all operations within to ensure effective and efficient operational delivery of service to both internal and external customers
- Mentoring and motivating the helpdesk operatives, evaluate performance, providing training and guidance as required to ensure skill set is aligned to ensure delivery of consistent service levels in line with departmental KPIs and client SLAs
- Work closely with the Operational Leadership Team (OLT) to develop customer service strategy to drive sustainable economic growth of the service and maintenance operation
- Continuous review of processes and procedures to ensure that these meet the needs of our clients, meeting if not exceeding expectations
- As required recruit, train and support helpdesk operatives to meet the requirements of the business
- Establish best practice via a process of continuous improvement
- Develop reporting functions to drive productivity and feedback to both internal and external customers on helpdesk/operational performance
- Understand and be aware of the cost of service delivery, amending work practices where practicable to maximise effectiveness whilst maintaining exceptional service delivery
- You will hold recognised management qualifications and be able to demonstrate competence by experience within a similar and comparable environment
- You will be a team player but also able to work on your own initiative
- You must be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude as well as being a good communicator with good administrative skills
- You must be willing to undertake additional training where necessary
- Some flexibility to adapt to changes in workload and willingness to take on new tasks is essential
Up to £40K depending on experience