A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading companies in their field. With a diverse range of customers from technology to pharmaceuticals, retail to banking, your role and surroundings will be very varied. Our client is looking for an experienced Service Engineer to join the team and cover South East London/M25 area. You will be working on higher level systems including C-Cure and, as long as you have the aptitude and desire, then you will be trained in such systems.
You will be responsible for the service of a range of access control, CCTV and intruder alarm systems.
Job Role Summary:
Servicing of large-scale, higher-end integrated security systems from a broad client base across the government, corporate and retail sectors. Due to the blue-chip nature of the clients, you will need to be professional and presentable as well as offering experience with a range of top-end systems.
- To provide day to day service, maintenance and repair of the large-scale IP CCTV, access control and intruder alarms systems.
- To complete a planned preventative maintenance regime.
- To ensure that all attended calls are communicated to the help desk at all required stages whilst on site.
- To manage, document and communicate with the company the status and level of issued service van stock.
- Assist with the call out rota and travel as necessary (mainly within the M25).
- To demonstrate appropriate and professional behaviour at all times.
- Sound knowledge of IP CCTV, intruder alarms and PC-based access control systems.
- Previous experience of access control, intruder alarms and CCTV servicing, preferably for commercial clients.
- Ideally you should have system experience of higher-end systems such as C-Cure, Lenel, Genetec, Gallagher and Milestone but others will be considered.
- A minimum of 3 years field experience in service and maintenance of large integrated security systems including CCTV, access control systems.
- Up to £34K basic + door to door travel time + call out + overtime + van or car
- Call out is £1500 per year, overtime is unlimited
- Salary plus travel before over time will take you over £40K, with over time you could easily reach over £50K.