My client is a well-established security company based in the Midlands who specialise in the installation, commissioning and service of CCTV and access control integration. They have their own access control product which has recently seen a complete upgrade and as a company they are seeing a new phase of growth so are looking for an experienced Security Engineer.
The Job Role
· Installation and service of CCTV/access control integrated systems.
· Customers include universities, retail, commercial clients with large scale systems.
· 90% of the work is access control and the rest CCTV.
· Hands on project delivery, installing and integrating IP CCTV and access control systems.
· Offering service, maintenance and technical support where needed.
· Acting as a point of contact for the client.
· Providing a meticulous and professional service at the highest standards.
· Travel throughout the Midlands and south of Birmingham.
· Must be advanced in one of the big access control manufacturers, e.g., Sateon/Janus, Genetec, Vanderbit,
· Must have proven background in delivering installation projects and managing customer expectations.
· Must be able to work independently.
· Flexible and proactive approach to all given tasks.
· Ability to install and service electronic locks beneficial.
£28,000 - £32,000 plus overtime, travel pay, company van and 25 days holiday