Zitko are working with this Preston based security company who have an impressive selection of customers nationally to include large scale integration projects for customers to include distribution, retail, government, stadiums, universities. Technology providers include Gallagher, C-cure, CEM, Paxton, Genetec, Milestone, Acis, Galaxy, Texecom, Commend, Honeywell.
- For a multi-disciplined security engineer with a minimum 5 years’ experience in the security industry to join our organisation; we will offer you excellent training, job stability and overtime.
- The work will consist of mainly access control, CCTV, intruder and intercoms.
- The package comes with a fully expensed vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone, tablet, laptop, drill(s) testing and fault-finding equipment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to expand both your knowledge and experience within IP systems, video encoders, wireless technology and video management software.
- Basic Hours are 08.30 – 17.00 on site. 40 hours per week. Travel across the country and to stay away when required.
- To carry out the installation, commissioning, regular servicing and reactive maintenance of our client’s systems along with completing and submitting all relevant documentation.
- To maintain a working knowledge of circuits and measuring devices and an understanding and respect of electrical circuits as well as undertaking training courses where necessary. May be required to help with the training and development of others. Provide a high level of customer service. Good communication with clients, peers and management/ office. Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Working with systems to include Gallagher, C-cure, CEM, Paxton, Genetec, Milestone, Axis, Galaxy, Texecom, Commend and Honeywell. Training courses will be provided where needed.
The following are essential requirements for the role:
- Full, clean driving license
- Must pass full DBS check
- Must pass British Standard Security Screening (BS7858)
- Must pass relevant high security screening for some of our customers sites
The following are desirable, but not essential:
- Current ECS Card
- Current IPAF license preferable (but training is available)
- Current PASMA license preferable (but training is available)
- Broad knowledge of security products
- IT and networking knowledge
Package £32,000- £35,000 + OT + travel pay after 30 mins each way. OTE circa £45,000 pa