Are you looking for that step up the career ladder? Do you have proven field sales experience and believe you have more to give?
One of our clients who are a highly regarded manufacturer of public address and audio solutions, are looking for a Project Sales Executive to join their established sales team! Demonstrating an ability to be at the cutting edge of technology advancements within their field, this position is an excellent platform to work for a forward-thinking company.
Job Role Summary:
As a Project Sales Executive, your main objectives are the planning and carrying out of direct sales activities, to maintain and develop sales of IP Intercom audio solutions, and develop business plans for allocated accounts and new business development. You will be comfortable with targeting major electrical contractors, integrators, audio specialists and end users. You will be responsible for roughly 70 active accounts whose values can range up to £100,000 per annum.
· Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
· Ability to nurture and maintain profitable relationships.
· Natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance regularly.
· Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with all levels of colleagues and clients.
· Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
· Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
· Well-presented and business-like.
· Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel up to a few days a month within the UK.
· Keen for new experience, responsibility, and accountability.
· Understanding of Business Finance structures/calculations.
· Competitive Basic Salary.
· Robust twice % yearly bonus depending on KPI performance.
· Company car with fuel card.
· iPhone and MacBook.
· 28 Days annual leave.
· Excellent pension contribution (after 3 months).
· Private dental and medical healthcare (after 12 months).