Project Manager - UK & EMEA
Delivery of Integrated Security projects to their conclusion. Using a combination of management skills and specific security system knowledge, you will coordinate the project through its progressive stages, with the goal of project completion within specified time and budget.
- Full budget control and resolution of any disputes, including production of monthly cost forecasts and achieving projected revenues and gross margins.
- Work closely with the customer to deliver an end-to-end process whilst planning direct and indirect onsite resource.
- A key responsibility will be Health and Safety performance including subcontract liabilities.
- You are also required to facilitate efficient communication across all levels in the organisation to ensure consistency in reaching the project's goal, and to help in the recognition of any potential opportunities, risks, or complications.
- Manage Stakeholder Relationships: ensuring expectations around scope, cost, time and quality are met.
- Create project delivery schedules that may include financial, resource and material requirements.
- Assess risks: proactively identify risks, communicate risks to appropriate stakeholders and develop a risk mitigation strategy and a contingency plan.
- Effectively identify and resolve issues. Obtain approval scope/cost/schedule/ quality changes through the project sponsor.
- Exude energy and enthusiasm. Promote and recognise the contribution of team members and create a positive work environment.
- Lead and advocate PMI best practices of integration, scope, time, quality, communication, risk and procurement management.
- This position is based in the UK, and the candidate should be able and willing to travel across EMEA region. Ideally you will be based somewhere in the southern region in the UK but there is a degree of flexibility.
Qualifications and Experience
- Background and previous experience within electronic security is a must have.
- Excellent knowledge of IP CCTV and access control systems is a must have.
- Certification in Project Management ideally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering ideally.
- £50K - £55K basic DOE
- Car / Allowance