A leading security systems integrator is now looking for an experienced Project/Operations Coordinator to work within the projects team to support existing and upcoming integrated access control and IP CCTV projects.
Primarily the Operations Coordinator will support the key Project Managers on a variety of duties including organisation of engineer deployment, procurement, supply of equipment, logistics support, project documentation and client communication.
- To proactively support and assist the Operations and Project Managers
- To be the focal point for communications between the company and the customer during realisation with particular reference to building customer relations.
- Some responsibility for the deployment of engineers and resources as required to best ensure the delivery of multiple, large-scale projects, on time and on budget (as forecasted).
- Support during tenders and project documentation creation as well as maintaining the forecasting database.
- Engagement and supervision of appropriate approved sub-contractors as required.
- Any additional ad-hoc duties as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Knowledge of project bid/tendering/sales processes within the engineering sector.
- Experience in a customer facing commercial environment in business to business (B2B) markets, ideally with blue chip / enterprise clients.
- Experience in dealing with major high value projects, ideally at multi-million-pound level.
- IT literacy, preferably in MS Office. Specifically, high level of knowledge in MS Excel would be beneficial.
- Letchworth, Hertfordshire