Lenel Systems Administrator – London
We are looking for someone with a very good understanding of the Lenel OnGuard system to work as embedded staff for a large client. You will work closely with the client’s security team to maintain a fully working system and prevent outages.
You will be responsible for producing reports for the client on demand and there will be tasks like analysing reports, identifying trends and reporting these to the security team.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Cover core services and duties in line with the role.
- Make recommendations for upgrades to improve efficiencies with the system.
- Evaluate and report on system performance.
- Audit monthly and maintain the spares stock availability.
- Assist with testing and sign off on new office installations.
- Site-based near Hounslow, London possibly with some flexibility to WFH on occasion.
- 5+ years' experience with the Lenel OnGuard System.
- Certified in Lenel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- You must be a good communicator, both personally and on email.
- Be keen to learn new products and systems.
- Be capable of working on your own or as part of a team.
- Have a logical approach to fault diagnosis.
- Be flexible with working hours if required, some projects require out of hours working.
- Experience in using Excel or Power BI to create custom reports would be beneficial.
- c£38K plus travel and overtime
- Profit Related Pay
- Private Medical