Lead Service Coordinator
Up to £35,000, Peer Review Bonus Up To 50% of Your Annual Salary, Unlimited Holiday
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Service Coordinator based around the South West area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the team, including contract profitability ensuring invoices are raised in a timely manner and engineers are used efficiently to ensure profitability in the service team.
- Proactively ensuring the service department makes profit for the company.
- Manage service department, including managing team workload, ensuring resourcing and competencies are maintained and team engagement and development is managed.
- Ensuring all safety and compliance aspects of fire and security are adhered to.
- Project Administration including booking survey visits and liaising with engineers and contractors, scheduling visits, preparing visit paperwork, including health and safety documentation, organising permits to work and sorting any special requests of the client. Scheduling contractors, ordering parts, following up deliveries, checking sub-contractor invoices, arranging hire equipment and other assistance to project managers as required.
- Raising quotations for small works and variations.
- Creating new clients on management system including site locations, contacts, contract details and asset registers.
- Participating in audits with fire and security accreditations.
- Maintaining works records and their distribution to customers.
- Organise emergency call outs and reactive site visits.
- Planning appropriate training for apprentices and leasing with college on progress.
- Basic receptionist duties including greeting visitors, answering phone calls and updating diaries.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook Etc.)
- Good communication, calculation & literacy skills.
- Good time management and ability to cope with pressure and manage own workload and work to deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, act with integrity and work as a team player.
- Confidence in making outgoing phone calls to suppliers and clients.