This national company within the Fire and Security industry are looking for a Junior Security Engineer to assist in the installation and service of IP CCTV and access control systems across the London area. They have national well-established customers with the majority of the large shopping centres across the UK.
The Junior Engineer will be responsible for supporting a Lead Engineer, overseeing a small number of key clients. This will involve the installation, service and upgrade of IP CCTV and access control systems.
· Installation, service, upgrading and small works of CCTV and access control systems.
· Supporting the Account Engineer and Account Manager as necessary.
· Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
· Completing projects within time constraints and to a high standard.
· Previous experience of installation and service within the electronic security industry is highly advantageous.
· Candidates without previous experience of CCTV and access control should have a strong background in electrical systems, including 1st fix and 2nd fix, and ideally be trained to the relevant standards.
· Experience of electronic security within the public sector (e.g. town centres) would be highly desirable.
· Understanding of IP networking principles highly desirable.
· Flexible and pro-active approach to all given tasks
· Driving licence and able to pass relevant security vetting
£18,000 - £20,000 + benefits