Reporting to the Operations Director the role will have responsibility for setting the strategic direction and overseeing the Health, Safety, Environmental, Information Security and Quality performance of the business. Provision of competent advice in these areas to all managers, to ensure they are equipped to meet their statutory obligations under relevant legislation. A requirement to ensure compliance with both business processes and to contribute to performance improvements within the company. Develop and maintain effective team working across departments and offices of the business, tenants, and on-site contractors as appropriate.
· Reporting to the Operations Director on all aspects of SHEQ, including management of IMS written to PAS 99 specification.
· Management of operational aspects of ISMS / BCMS to stakeholders including implementation of a program of maintenance schedules.
· Keeping up to date with latest SHEQ requirements including legislation and industry best practice and maintenance of the legal register.
· Be the leading representative supporting the Directors in respect of all aspects of SHEQ setting the highest standards by personal example and providing a monthly board report.
· Ensure office/site representatives are provided with up to date SHEQ information and documentation to meet company legal obligation.
· Facilitate external audit for certification bodies to ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001:2015, ISO22301:2014; ISO 27001:2013 and Achilles UVDB B2 Verify.
· Manage and implement all aspects of BCMS, risk assessment, business impact assessment, including BC exercises and testing.
· Produce ITP / QCP within the scope or works for PD6662, NCP104 and NCP 109.
· Complete supplier health and safety evaluation across our 3rd Party sub-contractor, including sole traders.
· Continuously improve the maturity of the IMS by use technology and innovation and group collaboration.
· Proven track record of decision making in a pressurised fast paced changing environment.
· Robust operational knowledge of the latest CCTV, fire, lone worker and monitoring alarm systems.
· Excellent communication and administrative skills with attention to detail.
· A team player with a positive and “can do” attitude to work.
· Experience of managing budgets.
· Understand legislation, codes of practice and audit systems for EH&S management.
· Have at least five years’ general operations and business experience with a broad understanding of statistic methods.
· Thorough understanding and skillset to effect practical and efficient H&S/Quality level measurement and reporting. This includes an appreciation of all processes and tools that impact service level management.
· Able to manage and motivate staff through effective performance management.
· Able to set and work to clear priorities.
· Possess the ability and experience to collate and analyse information and write reports.
· Experience and competence in use of IT system.
· Have good organisational skills and the ability to deliver to deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
· Possess analytical skills to solve business or technical problems. Display an appreciation of the marketplace and the need for maximising safe working in the business results.
· Manage customer expectations realistically.
· Able to initiate, manage and drive change.
· In conjunction with the line manager, establish and pursue a personal development plan - incorporating regular appraisals designed to optimise performance and professional development. Attend and successfully complete training courses to further increase and keep updated on required knowledge.
· Demonstrate continuous aptitude for development of self, people and leadership skills through formal or informal channels of learning.
· Abide by the Company’s Business Code of Conduct and Policies.
£50k plus a car allowance of £5.7k per year.