Fire Alarm Service Engineer – Site based – Edinburgh area with NO call-out.
A leading manufacturer and installation specialist of Fire & Security systems, in the UK and Europe, are looking for a Fire Alarms Service Engineer to join them, as they expand their team.
As the Senior Service Engineer, you will provide service and maintenance to all the conventional and addressable systems on a large secure site in the Edinburgh area.
The client will also consider all electrical / electronic biased engineers who may need additional training on fire systems.
· Repair and maintenance of fire alarms and related fire systems
· Maintenance and repair of product software and alteration of system settings
· Ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with client Service Level Agreement requirements and expectations in a timely manner, with client sign-off and all necessary photographic recording performed as required
· At least 7 years as an Electrical Engineer with fire systems experience
· High level technical and electronic security skills
· Sound knowledge of the Fire & Security industry
· Genuine interest in learning about new products, and third-party lines
· Hardworking and keen to progress within the company based on your efforts
£32,000 - £34,000 + overtime + monthly bonus + benefits