Fire Suppression Installation Engineer
£32,000 + 25 days holiday + BH, company van, paid travel, bonus scheme, full product training, Pension, Phone, Laptop
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Installation Engineer based around the Midlands area to join their Service team on a permanent basis.
- Carry out the installation & small or extra works to Fire Suppression, and Fire Aspiration Alarm Systems including Ansul fire suppression.
- Ensure the correct documentation is completed for each visit, in line with company and client procedure.
- To carry out any reasonable request for reactive calls or site system moves and changes both by way of small works installation and commissioning.
- Carry out surveys on customer premises when required.
- You will be required to travel and cover a large area as part of this role.
- No on-call.
- City & Guilds or equivalent in installation of electronic and/or mechanical equipment.
- Ansul R102 trained would be advantageous but not essential.
- Proven experience within a similar role or environment High Level of knowledge of relevant Fire standards BS 5839 Pt 1 – 2002, BS 6266 Pt 1 – 2002 BS 7273 Standards.
- Fire Alarm Minimum of 5 years service and/or installation experience is required for this role.
- Hold a full UK license.