Fire Sprinkler Fitter
Up to £30,000 + Unlimited holiday, choice of company van or car, peer review bonus of up to 50% of annual salary, paid lunch (breakfast and dinner if you start early or finish late)
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Sprinkler Fitter based around the Birmingham area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- To assist with the servicing of commercial and residential sprinkler systems.
- Liaison with customers/residents and ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Carrying out small works where required to ensure the satisfaction of the client.
- Supervision of subcontractors, engineers, and suppliers in relation to the project delivery.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations and enforcing policies & procedures in this respect.
- Assisting with onsite material orders and deliveries.
- Supervision of commissioning and handover process of completed projects.
- Good knowledge of sprinkler & water mist systems for use in residential/commercial applications.
- Good working knowledge of the requirements of BS9251:2014/BSEW 12845.
- CSCS Card and relevant qualifications.
- Site Management or Site Supervisor Qualification (Training can be provided if not currently held)
- Ability to assist with project management of other project sectors including passive and electrical installations, such as assistance with holiday or temporary cover for site managers where required.
- First Aid Qualification.