Are you a Fire Engineer who is looking for work in London and South East? You have experience in a range of addressable and conventional systems and are able to service and maintain whilst delivering excellent customer service.
We have an opportunity, for a Fire Service Engineer to work for a growing Fire and Security company. You would be joining a business, who are continuously bringing on new, interesting contracts and have a friendly ethos throughout the team.
· To repair, maintain and service fire systems.
· Completing projects within time constraints and to a high standard.
· Liaise with clients and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site, resolving concerns and answering questions.
· Be comfortable working on large and small scale multi-disciplined projects as required.
· Working within a team and independently – taking responsibility for work completion and being professional and reliable throughout.
· Providing a meticulous and professional service at the highest standards.
· Travelling to sites as required.
· Assist with the call out rota and travel as necessary
· Experience of systems such as Morley, Gent, Kentec, Advanced, C-Tec and Apollo would be beneficial.
· Must be able to work independently
· Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide range of people
· Flexible and pro-active approach to all given task
· Driving licence and able to pass relevant security vetting
£30,000 - £35,000