Working for a family run business that has been around for 50+ years, who specialise in installation and maintenance of fire and security systems, an opportunity has become available for an experienced Fire Extinguisher Service Engineer. The company offers support and boasts a friendly working environment. Working for an NSI & FIA Gold accredited company, there will be plenty of training available.
The opportunity is for a suitably qualified and experienced Fire Extinguisher Service Technician, to work across the UK. The individual must be comfortable talking with clients and providing advice in a polite and professional manner. Experience of servicing fire extinguishers together with industry qualifications such as BAFE, FETA, IFEDA or equivalent are preferred, but not essential.
· Servicing of fire extinguishers and provision of new extinguishers where required
· Survey, supply and fit as required, fire safety related signage and other fire safety related equipment
· Attending the sites of our customers and prospective customers, typically a mix of most types of commercial premises (offices, shops, factories, warehouses, sleeping accommodation, places of assembly, healthcare premises, transport premises and facilities, animal premises and facilities, etc.)
· Surveying sites to ensure adequacy of portable firefighting equipment cover
· Identifying and maximising sales opportunities
· Previous experience in servicing fire extinguishers
· BAFE qualification in fire extinguishers [SP101/ST104]
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Full, clean driving licence
£20,000 - £24,000 + commission, company vehicle and private use, overtime
Anywhere in the UK willing to travel nationwide.