Working for a market leader in the Fire and Security industry an opportunity has become available for a Fire Extinguisher Service Engineer to cover the West Midlands and surrounding areas. This national company have an array of customers to include power stations, banks, commercial office buildings, universities to name a few.
The individual must be comfortable talking with clients and providing advice in a polite and professional manner. Experience of servicing fire extinguishers, together with industry qualifications such as BAFE, FETA, IFEDA or equivalent are preferred, but not essential.
· Servicing of fire extinguishers and provision of new extinguishers where required.
· Survey, supply and fit as required, fire safety related signage and other fire safety related equipment.
· Attending the sites of our customers and prospective customers, typically a mix of most types of commercial, retail and critical national infrastructure premises.
· Surveying sites to ensure adequacy of portable firefighting equipment cover.
· Identifying and maximising sales opportunities.
· Previous experience in servicing fire extinguishers.
· BAFE qualification in Fire Extinguishers [SP101/ST104].
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Full, clean driving licence.
£23,000 - £27,000 + company vehicle + overtime