Working for a market leader in the Fire and Security industry an opportunity has become available for a Fire & Security Service Engineer to cover the Bristol, Bridgwater and Cornwall area. This national company have an array of customers to include power stations, banks, commercial office buildings, universities to name a few.
· Repair, maintain and service fire systems
· Service and maintenance of security systems including intruder alarms, CCTV and access control systems
· Liaise with clients and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site, resolving concerns and answering questions
· Providing a meticulous and professional service at the highest standards
· Be available for standby and call out rota as required within the region
· Qualifications such as FIA & 17th Edition are desired
· Experience of systems such as Morley, Gent, Kentec, Advanced and Apollo
· Experience in servicing security systems such as Texecom, Galaxy, Paxton, and IP and analogue CCTV systems
· Must be able to work independently.
· Flexible and pro-active approach to all given tasks
· Driving licence required
£30,000 - £34,000 + overtime + travel time + company vehicle.
Package includes vehicle (car or van), fuel card, mobile, laptop overtime, travel time, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.