Project Engineer (Security and Fire Systems)
Rapidly growing security integrator looking for an experienced Fire and Security Engineer to engineer on projects and offer support to key clients, working on top-end integrated security systems (fire, access control, IP CCTV and intruder alarm systems).
Working primarily within the Peterborough, Leicester and Nottingham areas and often working on site for a key client, as Project Engineer you will deliver integrated security and fire projects, including fire, CCTV, access control and some intruder alarms, and offer service and maintenance support as required.
· Hands on project delivery, installing and integrating IP CCTV, fire, access control and intruder systems.
· Offering service, maintenance and technical support where needed.
· Surveying and supporting on quotes and designs.
· Commissioning and hand-over to the client.
· Acting as a point of contact for the client.
· Providing a meticulous and professional service at the highest standards.
· Occasional cover in other areas and staying away.
· Engineering experience in IP CCTV, fire, access control and intruder systems, ideally a couple of years working on commercial or corporate clients.
· Enterprise level system experience is highly advantageous. (e.g. Lenel, C-Cure, Gallagher, Genetec, DVTel, Milestone, Avigilon, Axis, Galaxy, etc.) but training is provided.
· Experience in installation/project work and service support of security systems.
£31,000 - £33,000 + bonuses + training (including Lenel and Gallagher)