Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer
Up to £36,000 + 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Company Car, Travel – 1hr Each Way, Laptop & Phone, Pension up to 17%, No Call Out
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer based around the Midlands area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Based within the midlands corridor the successful candidate will be in a commissioning and project execution role with the responsibility for helping deliver Life Safety Systems.
- You will successfully deliver complex integrated life safety systems mainly consisting of large networked open and closed protocol fire systems.
- Commissioning fire alarm, PAVA, Graphics PC, EVC, and Disabled Toilet Alarm systems on projects up to £2m.
- Covering Nottingham, Birmingham, Leicester, and the general Midlands area. There may be times you have to travel outside of this area, but it will never be further North than York or Further South than Milton Keynes.
- Ideally 5 years’ Experience of commissioning and networking open and closed fire alarms.
- Experience of producing reports and completing paperwork accurately.
- Experience of building positive relationships with clients and colleagues.
- The ability to work on your own and willingness to show initiative but also as a team.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
- Experience on any Siemens products is advantageous.