Fire Account Manager
Up to £50,000 + Commission
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire Industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Account Manager based around the Buckinghamshire area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- To actively manage and develop the UK Market for profitable growth, 70% new business and clients against target.
- Achieve and maintain the highest possible levels of performance for service delivery. Ensure that at all times the company standards are adhered to and that excellent relationships between the company and its customers are maintained at all times.
- To grow all elements of fire safety maintenance, small works, projects and associated products.
- Promote and establish long-term relationships with new and existing clients for our own innovative.
- Create and maintain relationships with key products, commercial and business managers within the existing customers’ business.
- Liaise with our marketing functions to identify future product needs and current market needs.
- Assist the clients in designing and specifying the relevant fire systems to British Standards.
- Develop and maintain a market awareness of our key customer markets.
- Provide commercial support to assist in our customer’s market competitiveness.
- Develop relationships with key consultants/clients.
- Identify new prospective clients and in conjunction with the management, negotiate distribution agreements.
- Collect market intelligence on competitor products, pricing and strategy.
- Provide regular reports on performance and activity.
- City and guilds or equivalent qualification for electrical or mechanical installation.
- Experience in the fire protection industry.
- A working knowledge of the British standards for fire alarm systems.
- Good inter-relational and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with an analytical approach.
- Ability to use excel, Word-processing, report generation, Spreadsheets, use of bespoke company database (training will be provided).