DSEAR Consultant - Fire Protection
To contribute to the sustainability of the company through the provision of technical consultancy support to Training and Fire Risk Services,
Senior Fire Risk Consultant
- Conduct DSEAR assessments of a variety of flammable liquid, gas and dust risks.
- Provide support regarding initial enquiries, pre-meetings, determining the likely scope of work, developing project briefs, presentations to clients and similar.
- Assist with customer account management where necessary and the processing of customer queries.
- Perform validation, verification and QA of technical reports and process / resolve associated queries.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and technical support to both internal and external consultants as and when required.
- Provide support to the training section by way of technical advice, presentation of courses, marking of assignments and similar.
- Attend and present talks at seminars, conferences and webinars.
- Provide support to the publications department including reviewing draft publications and preparing technical articles for the journal.
- Provide support to the sales and marketing department.
- At least 3 years’ experience of DSEAR assessments.
- Fire risk assessment experience advantageous.
- Ability to engage effectively with people internally and externally.
- A team player who can demonstrate a collaborative style of working that enhances business / project performance.
- Ability to lead by example and in a manner consistent the organisations policies, goals and values.
- Ability to deliver projects to the required standard on time.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A relevant technical degree, preferably in fire engineering or a fire related discipline.
- Car or Allowance + expenses
- Private medical health care
- Free parking when onsite
- Use of on-site gym/pool facilities when onsite
- Flexible working policy