Our client is a leading Global Integrator of Building Management Systems and Building Technology.
Offering the latest building technologies related to Fire, Security, HVAC, and Building Control Systems, they are now looking to expand their successful UK based Sales Team.
Field based, and with access to any of their numerous regional offices located throughout the UK, you will be responsible for offering a total Building Management Systems (BMS) solution to both new and existing customers.
- Oversee the regional growth of Building Management Systems (BMS) and technology business throughout London and the Southeast.
- Manage and develop relationships with a number of key account customers within the BMS, IOT and Connected Buildings market space.
- Focus on growth of existing customer relationships with targeted expansion plans through new customers and projects within a specific vertical.
- You will make decisions and effectively lead Key Accounts on a regional level.
- Excel within a commercial environment, running multiple priorities simultaneously, leaning on your excellent planning, organisation and sales skills.
- Gain extensive knowledge of the customer network, understanding the full organisation setup, and define a tailored account plan.
- Ensure customers have a deep understanding of the true value of BMS integrated solutions, and the benefits to their business.
- Knowledge and understanding of BMS Control Systems, IOT or Connected Buildings.
- Demonstrable experience in an Account Management, Business Development, or Sales role, dealing directly with end user customers across various Verticals and Sectors.
- Ability to discuss the value of BMS solutions to customers, both technical and non-technical.
- Ability to manage and influence key decision makers at all levels, working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of CRMs and in particular Salesforce.com will be an advantage.