You will be working with a top security systems integrator who deliver large-scale, security and fire alarm installation projects to enterprise and blue-chip clients. With an increasing demand for high-level technical work, they’re looking for an Account Manager to manage a number of key clients as well as cross selling and hopefully bringing some new business in with you.
- You will be account manager for a selected number of existing clients to increase the company’s fire alarm or security presence.
- You must be proactive, reliable and effective in workforce and client management. The role requires a great deal of initiative and autonomy. You will be ideally based in London or Southeast, happy to manage your own diary with travel to customer sites for regular meetings.
- You are not going to be micromanaged in this role, but neither are you going to be on your own. The office will provide all the technical and logistical support you need (along with a desk for anytime you need).
- It’s important you can nurture lasting relationships and pipeline from first contact to close.
- You will have a strong sales background in the fire or security systems industry and an impressive record of solution sales involving 6 figure projects.
- Strong marketing instincts will also be vital, as you’ll be our face in the fire or security market.
- You’ll also need strong contract negotiation and sales administration skills.
As a large, independently owned company, we reinvest a good deal of our profits in people and facilities (including the new training centre at our HQ)
£40-55k basic DOE
Your salary package will include commission scheme, company car + fuel card, sick pay, health care scheme, pension scheme, life and disability cover and 25 days’ holiday per year
To support your frequent remote working there’ll also be a mobile phone and laptop