We are working exclusively with this highly regarded and growing Security Integrator and due to a recent project win, they are looking for an Account Manager (Lenel) to be the point of contact for one key client in London. This is a site-based role so you will need to live within commutable distance to Central London.
· Work with contacts at key client to ensure the best possible service support, to achieve set SLAs.
· Oversee the service engineering team, ensuring the work is to a high standard and completed on time.
· Advise and make recommendations for improving the standard of service and installation provided to the client base.
· Organise and attend monthly meetings with client to conduct full performance reviews.
· Other duties as required.
· Previous experience as a Senior Service Engineer and/or Account Manager or similar from the electronic security industry.
· Must be highly competent with Lenel systems.
· Experience managing key clients/accounts, maintaining SLAs, ideally with blue-chip, enterprise or high-profile clients would be ideal or someone looking to take that next step.
· Excellent inter-personal skills.
· Reliable and responsible.
· £45,000 + bonus
· Travel Allowance / Travel Card
· Private Healthcare after probation
· Other benefits
Central London, single site